The Lava Water Accommodation
The Lava Water accommodation is located on two places: At the farm Miðhraun 2 and at Lynghagi, both located in west Iceland, on the southern part of the Snæfellsnes peninsula. The farm Miðhraun is located right on the edge of a 3-4000 years old basalt lava landscape from the volcano Rauðakúla, which stands above the farm along a vast line of other scenic mountains making the farm a beautiful sight.
The farm is an organic sheep farm, which also has horses and Icelandic chickens, contributing to the farm’s colorful atmosphere.
Here you can relax and surround yourself with the sight and sound of the beautiful Icelandic countryside or take a trip around the Snæfellsnes peninsula with all its magical sights and experiences, such as the Snæfellsnes glacier, the Vatnshellir lava cave, the Lóndrangar basalt cliffs and the list goes on.
We have 7 accommodation options
- All our units have well equipped kitchen (private or shared)
- All bed linen and towels are provided in the apartment
- Free wireless internet access
- Double rooms with shared bathroom (Miðhraun 2)
- Triple room with shared bathroom (Miðhraun 2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartment (Miðhraun 2)
- 4 Bedroom Apartment (Miðhraun 2)
- 1 Bedroom House (Miðhraun 2)
- 4 Bedroom House (Lynghagi House)
Lava Water Accommodation, Miðhrauni 2, 311 Borgarnes, Iceland
Lava Water Accommodation
Miðhraun 2 Snæfellsnes 311 Borgarnes - Iceland
Phone +354 8933333